The 9010 TrackTill is the only product specifically designed to eliminate the pinch-row effect—compaction caused by planter and tractor wheels that can greatly reduce yields. The TrackTill increases yields, leading to profitability. Research conducted by Iowa State University has shown an 8.12 bushel increase in the center rows and a 6.5% increase in corn plant height when the TrackTill is used.
- 10″ ground-driven tines fracture compacted soil tracks from tires or tracks on equipment
- Features a fully adjustable hydraulic down pressure system
- Attaches directly to the planter frame or with bar kit depending on planter model
- Can be installed to be raised and lowered with planter unit or controlled with separate remote
- Outside tines can be flipped to widen or narrow tillage area
//Their service is excellent, I love working with them. Cody is like my right hand man.//
//The One-Step Bulk Fill is made in the USA by our team at Crossroads, for you.//