The premier chemical inductor equipment on the market.
The Chem-Blade products are designed to ensure efficient handling of chemicals while maintaining safety. The goal is to keep the sprayer in the field instead of idle loading. Chem-Blade products allow you to cover more acres before any natural conditions could stop you.
Chem-Blade ES® (Enclosed System)
The Chem-Blade ES (Enclosed System) allows operators to handle their chemicals efficiently, safely, and extremely fast! Simply set the jug inside, close the lid, and click a button. The ES encloses the cutting and rinsing process, isolating the operator from potentially hazardous products.
The Chem-Blade Caddy is our innovative solution for solving your partial jug dosing needs. The Caddy utilizes the Greenleaf Technologies easyFlow Closed Transfer System which allows operators to safely transfer products without being directly exposed to hazardous chemicals.
The patented Chem-Blade Original opens, empties, and rinses pesticide containers with unmatched speed and efficiency. The time savings afford you invaluable time in the field and result in a more effective operation.
Inside the Tank
- Our industrial rinse nozzle allows an extremely fast and thorough cleaning action.
- Sharp powerful blades cut containers open with ease.
- 3” or 2” venturi plumbing options available. Flow directions for 2” venturi plumbing can flow left to right or right to left. Flow direction for 3” venturi plumbing can flow only left to right).
- Ergonomic Induction ON/OFF valve easily engages with your foot.
- Non-venturi/2” suction models available (high-output fresh rinse source required).
- Isolated rubber tank pads to keep truck or trailer vibrations out of the system.
- The Chem-Blade stand has Rhino Lining protective coating for corrosion resistance.
- Heavy Duty Interstate Marine Battery included with 3-year warranty.
- Jenny air compressors are included for the required air supply.
- Key-start gasoline engine or 110/230v A/C motor compressors available.
- The ES air compressor is available integrated onto the ES stand or can be mounted remotely.*
- The use of Semi-Truck air supply voids all ES product warranties. The required 10 cfm @ 100 PSI can be too much for truck engine compressors and can cause drastic negative effects on all systems involved, from overloading the compressor to many other negative results like dirty or wet air. Thus, we have integrated quality air compressors into various models. These can be remote mounted separate from the ES or combined with the (ACS) stand which ties the entire system together on one stand/skid. If the end user already has an auxiliary air supply and wishes to use it for the Chem-Blade ES we recommend having them call us directly and confirm compatibility/setup of the system.
- Ergonomic, dimmable keypad provides main controls
- Adjustable rinse time for different viscosity products
- Two-hand touch buttons assure safe operation while cutting dry bags with the lid open
- Convenient manual valves for Dry Flush and Rinse Wand controls
- Accurate sight gauge includes indicator o-rings for easier repeat fills
- 220 flange tank ports for bulk transfers
//Their service is excellent, I love working with them. Cody is like my right hand man.//
//The One-Step Bulk Fill is made in the USA by our team at Crossroads, for you.//