Laforge DynaTrac® Guidance Interface
DynaTrac® is a universal guidance interface. GPS tractor guidance benefits are recognized by farmers around the world. They ensure repeatable tractor positioning.
We use DynaTrac® because it slopes where the implement drifts, driven by its weight. Also, in flat fields – implements can drift laterally due to uneven soil condition across implement working width and unsymmetrical pull due to implement configuration.
- Efficiency when coupled with a guidance system (GPS or camera)
- One interface for all implements
- An economical solution instead of buying multiple or new implement-dedicated guidance for each implement
- Reduced fuel consumption and limited soil disturbance
- Optimized and fast harvest with no guess rows and harvester guided by seeding line
- Decreased fertilizer application rate, positive for the environment and cheaper for you
- Drip irrigation
From our clients
//Their service is excellent, I love working with them. Cody is like my right hand man.//
Jerry Stahr Local Farmer, Crossroads Customer
//The One-Step Bulk Fill is made in the USA by our team at Crossroads, for you.//
Wes Williamsen Crossroads GPS Owner