Our customers choose Trimble for precise, user-friendly ag technology that is proven to help connect their entire operation from the office to the field – all year round. Trimble gives farmers the ability to make data-driven decisions in real-time to drive productivity, profitability and sustainability.
That’s why we’re excited that Trimble has introduced their newest AndroidTM-based Precision-IQTM displays – the GFX-1060TM and GFX-1260TM.
The GFX-1060 is a 10-inch display and the new flagship GFX-1260 offers a large 12-inch screen. Both are compatible with the Trimble NAV-500™ and NAV-900 Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) guidance controllers. When paired with the NAV-900, you can achieve increased accuracy out of the box by leveraging Trimble’s leading CenterPoint® RTX correction service, which is included for the first year and delivers up to 1-inch accuracy – providing an easy way to experience robust, repeatable results that reduce overlap, input costs and fuel to positively impact your bottom line and drive sustainability.
Why choose Trimble GFX displays?
You deserve technology that works as hard as you do. That’s why Trimble’s line of GFX displays can be counted on to deliver:
- Performance – Count on having the power, speed and connectivity needed to handle a range of in-field tasks
- Simplicity – Improve operational efficiency with a display that is easy to use and transfer between vehicles
- Reliability – Trust your GFX display to operate in the toughest environments, day or night, maximizing your working hours
- Flexibility – GFX displays adapt to fit your farm’s needs for screen size preference, implement compatibility and vehicle mix
- Scalability – Prepare your farm for the future with modular “mix-and-match” technology that is designed to grow with your operation